Financial Advisor in Dallas, TX
Your financial well-being doesn’t have to be a source of stress and anxiety. A financial advisor in Dallas can help alleviate the ongoing burden of managing your asset portfolio. At Messett Financial, we offer a wide range of financial services to help you and your loved ones work towards your financial goals:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning – A comprehensive overview of your financial situation allows us to help you protect your wealth as it continues to accumulate and plan for distribution when the time is right.
- Retirement Planning – Taking your income sources into account, our financial advisors in Dallas craft a plan for your retirement to ensure you live comfortably in your golden years.
- Retirement Income Planning – Devising a strategy to provide income from assets during retirement is no easy feat. We can help.
- Education Funding Planning – There are conventional and unconventional means of funding education for your children and grandchildren. We can help determine the best fit for you based on your situation.
What is a fee-based financial advisor?
A fee-based financial advisor does not receive commission or other forms of compensation outside of the fee paid by the client. Fee-based financial advisors are fiduciaries and have an ethical duty to work in the best interest of their client. In contrast to financial advisors in Dallas, a broker-dealer in Dallas may not have a fiduciary responsibility to his or her client. Instead, they may adhere to a suitability standard that states the broker must simply have a “reasonable belief” that investments made on the client’s behalf are suitable for their portfolio. That is why it’s important to make sure that the financial advisor in Dallas you decide to work with is a fiduciary, fee-based financial advisor.
More about Messett Financial
Messett Financial is a premier financial advisor company in Dallas, TX. Our fiduciary financial advisors in Dallas each have decades of experience managing asset portfolios. Our collective experience, coupled with the support of our small team, allows us to apply a personal touch to planning your finances that’s rarely attainable at larger financial planning firms. We accomplish this using our four-phase process:
- Introduction – Your advisor will meet with you either by phone or in person to educate and inform you about the process we utilize to manage your portfolio.
- Discovery – Your advisor will engage in fact-finding with you to understand your current financial situation and your financial goals for the future.
- Planning – Your advisor begins to devise and execute a plan for your financial future.
- Review – Your advisor will continuously discuss progress towards your financial goals, making adjustments as necessary.
Your finances continuously evolve, and we understand that the relationship you have with your financial advisor should evolve as a result. Our fiduciary financial advisors in Dallas will be there with you every step of the way.
Securities and advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. (ensure that FINRA and SIPC are hyperlinked to their respective websites).