Financial Advisor in Plano, TX
Managing your finances doesn’t need to be a source of stress. A Plano financial planner can assist you in easing the burden of managing your portfolio. At Messett Financial, we offer an array of financial planning services to help our clients work towards their long-term financial goals.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning – A full and comprehensive overview of your finances allows us to grow and protect your assets and plan for distribution when the time is right.
- Retirement Planning – Our Plano financial planners can help you plan your finances around multiple income streams, so you can prepare to live comfortably in your retirement.
- Retirement Income Planning – Providing clients with a strategy to derive income from existing assets during retirement is no easy feat. We’re here to help.
- Education Funding Planning – Our Plano financial planners can help determine the best educational funding plan for your family based on your unique situation, whether the funding plan is conventional or unconventional.
What is fee based financial planning?
Fee based financial planning is a financial planning service that’s offered to a client without the expectation of commission or other compensation. Fee based financial planning is provided by a fiduciary financial planner who has an ethical obligation to work in their client’s best financial interest. Unlike fiduciary financial planners in Plano, TX, a broker-dealer may not have the same ethical responsibility to their client. Instead, they may just consider the suitability of the investment and claim they have a reasonably justified belief that the investment is suitable for the client’s portfolio. That is why it’s critical to make sure that the Plano financial planner you decide to work with is a fiduciary, fee based financial planner.
More about Messett Financial
Messett Financial is a financial planning company with in Plano. Our Plano financial planners have over 50 years of combined experience managing investments. Our investing experience and the loyalty and support of our local team allows us to offer a personal touch to planning that’s not often utilized at larger companies. We accomplish this using our four-phase process:
- Introduction – Your Plano financial planner meets with you by phone or in person to teach you about our approach to investing.
- Discovery – Your financial planner coordinates a fact-finding mission to develop a comprehensive overview of your financial situation, your risk tolerance, and your goals for the future.
- Planning – Your financial planner constructs and initiates a strategy for your finances.
- Review – Your financial planner continuously communicates with you and makes modifications to the strategy as necessary.
Your finances continuously evolve and grow over time, and we understand that the relationship you have with your financial planner should evolve as well. Our fiduciary Plano financial planners will be there with you every step of the way.