Wealth Management in Dallas, TX
Planning your financial future shouldn’t be arduous and exasperating. Wealth management in Dallas can provide you with relief from the burden of managing your assets in preparation for retirement. At Messett Financial, we pride ourselves on our wide range of wealth management services that can help you work towards your financial goals:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning – An extensive overview of your finances allows us to protect and grow your wealth and plan for distribution at the right time.
- Retirement Planning – Accounting for multiple streams of retirement income, our financial advisors design a strategy for your finances in your later years.
- Retirement Income Planning – We can help determine how to get the most out of your wealth and generate income from assets in your retirement.
- Education Funding Planning – Retirement isn’t the only consideration in wealth management. Education funding planning helps your children and grandchildren get their finances off to the right start.
What is fee-based wealth management?
Fee based wealth management is wealth management services provided by a financial planner who only receives compensation from the fee paid by their client. A fee based financial planner is a fiduciary and has an ethical obligation to work in the best interest of his or her client. Unlike a financial advisor at a wealth management firm in Dallas, a broker-dealer in Dallas may not be a fiduciary. Instead, they may only have a suitability standard that they must adhere to, stating that the broker must have a reasonable belief that any investment recommended to the client is suitable for their wealth management portfolio. That is why it’s important to make sure that the wealth management firm in Dallas you decide to work with has fiduciary, fee-based financial planners on staff.
More about Messett Financial
Messett Financial is a financial planning company that provides wealth management in Dallas. Our financial planners have decades of experience with wealth management in Dallas, TX. Our collective experience of over 50 years, along with the support of our small local team, allows us to apply a personal touch to planning your finances that’s uncommon at large wealth management firms in Dallas. We accomplish this with a four-phase process:
- Introduction – Your financial planner meets with you by phone or in person to teach you about our wealth management process.
- Discovery – Your financial planner engages in a fact-finding mission in order to better understand your financial situation and your wealth management goals for the future.
- Planning – Your financial planner constructs a plan for your finances and wealth management.
- Review – Your financial planner discusses your wealth management portfolio in an ongoing manner, making adjustments as needed.
As your needs for wealth management continuously evolve, we understand that the relationship you have with the advisor providing you with wealth management in Dallas should evolve, too. Our financial planners will be there for you on your wealth management journey, every step of the way.